Friday, February 25, 2011

Restraunt Review

Applebee’s
Applebee’s is an American restaurant that serves quality dishes. The service I received was excellent. As soon as I walked in Applebee’s the hostess came up to me and greeted me with positive body language. She gave me the menu and my drinks fairly quickly. The menu was very easy to read and skim through. There was one downfall and that was that the food wasn’t brought to me until 15 to 20 minutes later which I didn’t appreciate. While i was waiting I looked around and I just enjoyed the scenery. There were lots of TV’s and one of my favorite shows just happened to be on. It was on ESPN and the show was called First Take.
I ordered the mozzarella sticks and to me it really didn’t matter how long I waited because what I ordered tasted fantastic. That sauce was one of the best sauces I ever had in a while. It was definitely better than the sauce they have at our school. The mozzarella sticks weren’t greasy at all as others have said. Overall, I loved my experience at Applebee’s I just think they need to be faster about the food.

1 comment:

  1. I agree it's a great restaurant. I love their food too.

    ReplyDelete